There are many job opportunities in India. However, if you are looking to develop a career then your search has finally over!
At Analogica, we do not offer just jobs but Career Opportunities in India. You could get an opportunity to be a part of a great workplace. At Analogica we work as a close knit team, like one family. We are looking at interested, sincere, hardworking and smart candidates, who would be able to handle work pressures. If you think you’re the best candidate for any of the following positions, send us your resumes.
Current Career Opportunities in India are –
Team Lead/ Technical Lead UI:
We have currently Job Openings in India Companies. Join our information technology team of Analogica data where you’ll be required to work on cutting edge technologies and find ways to meet our client needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will find yourself to be better placed with our current Job Openings in India Companies.
Our User Interface (UI) Tech Lead (TL) is responsible for the design and development of the UI web-based development part of projects. He / she should have the ability to create excellent looking browser-based user interfaces. We are looking for a dynamic individual for a full-time position.
- Managing the Core UI framework, designs, implements and maintains it.
- Acting effectively as a member of the development team.
- Operating as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Has to handle the development of web applications and components.
- Accountable for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Showcases ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Should have designed/implement UI framework/Components with Pub/Sub model.
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing responsive UI for websites and web applications.
- Good understanding of UI/UX designs and very good design skills.
- Working with a variety of libraries and frameworks, must have experience on AngularJS.
- Passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Practical experience with jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Styling: CSS
- Experience designing user interfaces for Desktop Application a plus.
UI/UX ,Frontend, HTML Developer
Suitable candidates can send us their resumes. You will find yourself having one of the best job opportunities in India.
Candidates looking for Job Vacancies for QA Testing in India are welcome! Analogica data is looking forward to add to our team a proactive QA Tester who settles for nothing but the best. The individual needs to be focused, a team player who patiently takes suggestions and implements what’s best for the product and the company.
- Work with the team manager to understand the testing of specific connector.
- Testing different aspects of connector like functional testing, non-functional testing (performance, stress, longevity, i18n, concurrency etc).
- Testing connector both on UI and run time aspects.
- Participating in daily sprint discussions and provide updates. Work on collaboration tools such as JIRA to reflect development progress.
- Understand and use companies testing process, tools and reporting.
- Backend testing, Java testing, Data base testing, Functional Testing
- Expertise with product testing
- Proficiency with Java, TestNG, Web service/REST based testing etc.
- Experience in working on any of the ERP, CRP systems like SFDC, Netsuite or similar
- Knowledge in test automation
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate would be an added advantage, however, not compulsory
Having read the prerequisites, you would feel that this is among the top Job Vacancies for QA Testing in India. Interested candidates apply without further delay to our Job Vacancies for QA Testing in India
NO SQL Database developer:
NO SQL Database developer:
We at Analogica data are looking for a dynamic individual who can provide scalable results through effective No SQL development and administration. Among the different companies offering NO SQL Database developer Recruitment India, we at Analogica proudly boost to be one among the best.
- Installation and configuration of Cassandra database.
- Designing, building and maintaining the databases.
- Taking backup of tables and generating new databases using the same.
- Design and implement applications to support distributed processing using Hadoop Eco system
- Build libraries, user defined functions, jobs and frameworks around Hadoop
- Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks around Hadoop eco system such as Apache Spark, HDFS, Hive, HBase, etc.
- Develop user defined functions to provide custom hbase/hive capabilities
- Participating in the installation, configuration and administration of a single-node and multi-node cluster with technologies like HDFS, Apache Spark etc.
- 2-4 years of experience on NoSQL database administration.
- Should have experience in backup, restore, upgrade, migrate, and troubleshoot the databases.
- Should have Good Analytical skills
- Good experience building and managing complex products/solutions
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE technology, ELT/ETL technologies
- Hands on in development experience using Big Data Technology like: Hadoop (Apache Hadoop, MapR Hadoop, HBase)
- Proficient in using Streaming based analytics using Apache Spark Expert level programming in Java.
- Expertise in building web services in Java/Python/Scala stack.
- Experience developing Restful web services
- Knowledge of web technologies and protocols (NoSQL/JSON/REST/JMS)
We are sure your search for NO SQL Database developer Recruitment India has ended here! Apply without further delay.